Ms. Stokes (914)457-4654 Mrs. Gooden (914)400-6302
June 1, 2022
Good day Parents & Guardians:
We have made it to the end of another blessed school year. We thank God for His grace and mercy. The following are announcements for the month of June:
1) June 1 - Re-registration forms will be sent home. Please ask your child for the envelope and take note of the increases ($15) in registration, tuition, and bus fees indicated on the Financial Page. We ask that you fill out the form and send it back to us as soon as possible, along with the registration fee of $200. If your child is not returning, please let us know right away and send back the blank form to the school office. Your timely response and cooperation will help us greatly in planning for the new school year.2)
2.) June 2 - Kindergarten Graduation at 9:00am - Early Dismissal at 12:30pm - Grade 8 Graduation at 6pm. Only 4 persons allowed per graduate. Parking will be available in the church parking lot across the street. The programs will be streamed on youtube.com/OakviewPreparatory. There will also be a link on our website: OakviewPrep.com
3) June 3 – No School
4) June 6 – Grades 4 & 8 State Science Assessment
5) June 7 – Field Day – Athletic Activities. Students should wear Gym Uniform.
6) June 9 – Early Dismissal at 12:30pm - Awards Ceremony at 6:00pm (Grades 1-7)
7) June 10 – Last Day of School
8) June 20 - Report Cards and Diplomas will be ready for pick up.
9) June 27 to July 14 – Summer School – Monday to Thursday – 8:00am to 3:00pm (3 Weeks - $130 per week)
Thank you for your diligent involvement in your child’s education. We pray for your continued physical health and financial fortitude.
J. Eric Imbert