Ms. Stokes (914)457-4654 Mrs. Gooden (914)400-6302
January 21, 2021
Attention Parents & Guardians:
Please take not of the following information regarding our return to the school building/hybrid learning on January 26, 2021. During the past two weeks the building has been deep cleaned and sanitized. We even went as far as to spray EPA approved germicide in every classroom. If you would like to make donations to our ongoing cleaning projects, you may do so. We would really appreciate it.
We have taken all steps to ensure the safety of everyone in the building. Therefore, it is imperative that you do your part in helping to maintain healthy conditions at the school. Continue to do health checks every morning. If anyone in your household or immediate family feels sick, please keep your child at home and have them attend classes online. Remember to notify the school so that we know your child will be on remote learning.
Reminders: Marking Period 2 will end on Friday, January 22, 2021. Please check Jupiter to see if your child is missing any assignments. Missing assignments will affect your child’s overall grade.
Please make sure your child’s tuition payments are up to date. You should have made six(6) tuition payments. Thank you to those who have been diligent with their payments during these difficult times.
It is to your benefit to enable your Jupiter account to receive Text Message Alerts. Just follow these simple steps:
1. Log into your Jupiter Ed account
2. Make sure your mobile phone number is correctly written in the section labeled Mobile Number under the section parent/contact
3. Click on the Circular button with 4 lines located at the top left corner of your account
4. Scroll down to Settings. Click on the word Settings (it will open your account settings page)
5. Scroll down to Notifications. Check off the notifications you wish to receive by text messages also. We recommend "Emergency" and "Messages" as your initial choices.
The Notifications List Includes: Emergency Alerts, Messages, Behavior Alerts, Absences, Grades.
You will then be able to receive text alerts as well as emails, assuming you have already selected messages/alerts by email.
Thank you for your continued cooperation and support of Oakview School. Working together, we will maintain excellence as we make a positive difference. God bless you all.
J. Eric Imbert, Principal
CURRENTLY NOT APPLICABLE