Ms. Stokes (914)457-4654 Mrs. Gooden (914)400-6302
MARCH 2020 NEWSLETTER
March 02, 2020
Ms. Stokes 914-457-4654 Mrs. Gooden 914-400-6302
Dear Parent / Guardian:
Please be reminded of the following:
1. The Junior Choir (Pk-3) is scheduled to sing at Mamaroneck SDA Church on Feb. 29, 2020. The church is located at 191 Prospect Ave, Mamaroneck, NY 10543. Also, students will be visiting different churches after the concert on March 7. Please be aware that we need your full support in order to keep a vibrant school with low tuition.
2. We are asking you for your support by promoting the concert and asking for donations. Instead of tickets, we are using collection envelopes to raise the funds. You have received four(4) envelopes to collect donations from family and friends. Each parent is responsible to raise at least $60.00. The concert will take place on March 7 at 5:00 p.m. We need to raise $65,000 in order to install a new gas furnace for the school. Please help to make your school better for the children. Please invite 10 friends to come to the program
3. Tuesday, March 3, Home and School meeting will be through conference call at 7:00 p.m. The phone number to call is 605-475-6711 with access no.659744#.
4. If you are behind in your monthly tuition, we are expecting you to bring your child’s account up to date as soon as it is humanly possible. This is harvest season for many. We have been patient; however the school needs to meet its financial obligations to the Conference office by the 10th of each month as well as other creditors. P.S. (If you need the Federal ID for your Income Tax, the number is 113070794)
5. Please continue to encourage your child to work hard as the 3rd marking period will end on April 3, 2020.
J. Eric Imbert, Principal